I'm blogging again. This time at http://sigusr2.net
News & Updates
- 25 Jan 2009—My wife has started Baking Pi, a blog about the yummy things she makes.
- 18 Sep 2008—Failure of Bayesian Filtering... gets posted as the first serious post on my newly created blog SIGUSR2.
- 08 Jul 2008—Resurfacing Ideas
- 23 Apr 2008—What's in a Vote?
- 04 Apr 2008—Dynamic Forms Prototype, in Prototype/Scriptaculous.
- 10 Mar 2008—Newshoured, a site that provides "Local News Without Fuss" has launched. It's not that exciting now, but maybe soon. Read: Newshoured and the Problem with News Online
- 16 Nov 2007—Finally I sat down and wrote a basic Fisheye Editor. It's been a long time coming.
- 05 Nov 2007—I've created a Foxtrot RSS Feed. I can't guarantee it'll exist forever since GoComics tends to not be so nice.
- 20 Sep 2007—News & Updates now has an RSS feed.
- 10 Sep 2007—I've started storing some public projects in my Mercurial based code repository.
- 04 Sep 2007—Rough: On the Nature of Projects
- 02 Sep 2007—Sasha and I are now engaged to be married. More details soon.
- 11 Jul 2007—Why the Leaf? briefly explains the redesign and the reasons for the leaf.
- 19 Jun 2007—As of 6:25 p.m. I no longer work for WebLinc, my first ‘real’ job out of school. SOMIS is my new workplace.
- 10 Apr 2007—Shell scripting for IIS log file analysis.
- 09 Apr 2007—My Flickr account has pictures of our recent trip to Belize.
- 19 Jan 2007—Fun with JPEGs on IHADAGREATVIEW, my (pictorial) photography blog.
- 06 Dec 2006—My Digital Photography Blog, Photub, launches version 2.0.
- 13 Oct 2006—Exploring, through a visualization, the One to Many relationship between CSS selectors and their properties.
- 17 Jun 2005—My old home at Temple CIS is being retired.
My tech focused blog, powered by Modest.
A blog compiler, written in Python, that generates static XHTML. It gets less attention than it deserves because it works just well enough to make posts.
A blog about photography and things related, written in Python using Django.
Follow me on Identi.ca
Follow me on Twitter
Photos on Flickr
Bookmarks on Delicious
Was a Twitter like service where you could record what you eat. There was a recommendation system based on a collaborative filter, trained by things you said you liked. It also explored the ideas described in "Monolog Boxes and Transparent Messages". Some day, I'll put the source online (Python, Django).
Was a local news aggregator, that updated every hour. It attempted to find your locality using hostip.info, to display your relevant news, but had a location search, and stored your recent locations. I also built a mobile interface for it (targeted at iPhones). Source will, at some point, be online (Python, Django).
Some snippets of code I have written, that have been found useful in the past.
Random things that I think were worth putting in a repository.
Looking to hire me?
Looking for the Technorati Ping dashboard widget?